Last week’s show about The Single Responsibility Principle was really fun and we all learned a lot. We had some of our best discussions (via Twitch chat) ever.We love when the audience gets involved in the show like that.
This week, we will continue our series on The SOLID Principles with The Open-Closed Principle. The SOLID Principles are a set of guidelines to help developers in building software that is easier to maintain, read, and enhance. But there are various ways to interpret and implement these principles so having an open discussion is really important. So join us as we keep the series going.
Previous shows in the series are NOT prerequisites. Don’t worry, just join in when you can!
- All Shows are Wednesday Nights at 8:30 PM Eastern
- Watch live on Twitch
- Check out the archives on YouTube
- Part 2: The Open Closed Principle
- LIVE Wed 8/19 at 8:30 PM Eastern
Part 1: The Single Responsibility Principle
- Watch the replay on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkzodNsjzKg&t
For more information about The Dev Talk Show, check us out here: