What? You haven’t registered for the best developer conference in the Northeastern U.S. yet? Well don’t worry, there is still time. First, let me tell you why you need to attend.
Full disclosure: I am a founding board member of the TechBash Foundation. Myself and a few other people run this event for the community. We make no money from the event. All fees and revenue generated by TechBash are put directly into the event to cover costs.
OK, on to it…
What is TechBash?
Why should you be at TechBash 2017?
I’ll summarize and you can read on below for more details:
1. Content – TechBash has got great content. Want to learn about the latest frameworks and patterns from industry experts? We’ve got them. Want to hear directly from Microsoft employees and MVPs? We’ve got plenty of them. TechBash is bringing in the best speakers from top tech companies to deliver content to you. read more…
2. Location TechBash is organized by a small group of developers who were tired of traveling across the country for good content. So now they are bringing the content to you. TechBash is in the Poconos in Pennsylvania. That’s less than a 2 hour drive from NYC or Philly. Plus, the short drive time means you won’t need to ask your boss for two extra travel days. read more…
3. Price. Book now and you can register for TechBash plus 3 nights in the hotel for less than $1000. That’s a great price for a conference of this caliber. Plus, no airfare needed so TechBash fits into your budget! After 9/8 hotel rates may vary. read more…
4. Venue The Kalahari Resort. This is the largest indoor water park in the country. So while you are coming to learn and network with tech leaders from around the country and meet up with old friends and new, you can have a little fun and hit the water slides. read more…
5. Fun for the Family – Yes, it’s a huge water park. But there are a ton of other activities at the Kalahari Resort and nearby. Plus, Friday afternoon we have Sara Chipps hosting a Jewelbots build event for kids 8 and up. They can learn to code too. read more…
Plus, if you want to bring the whole team, contact us regarding group discounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Content – Learn from the best
We’ve got great speakers from top tech firms around the country coming in to speak to you. And you may notice these are some of the same speakers that you’ll see at much more expensive conferences. Here are a just few of our featured speakers:
And if you are interested in content direct from Microsoft, we’ve got that too:
OK, here is a full list of our speakers. You can see our current schedule on our website.
Alon Fliess, Ambrose Little, Anne Bougie, Anoop Kumar, Ashley Grant, Bill Wolff, Cameron Presley, Chris Houdeshell, Damian Brady, Danny Brown, Dave Voyles, Donovan Brown, Eran Stiller, Erika Carlson, Gajan Pathmanathan, Jason van Brackel, Jeffrey Fritz, Jeremy Clark, Jim Wooley, Joseph Guadagno, Joshua Garverick, Ken Dale, Kevin Griffin, Lee Brandt, Nate Barbettini, Nick Landry, Ondrej Balas, Oren Novotny, Paul Hacker, Richard Taylor, Sam Basu, Sara Chipps, Scott Allen, Scott Kay, Stephanie Herr, Stephen Bohlen, Steve Michelotti
Location – If you are in the Northeast, we are close by
Just check out the map below. We are about 2 hours from NYC, NJ, and Philly. We are close by to Delaware, Central and Western PA, NY State, Maryland, DC and much more. The best part is that you don’t need to sit on long flights or ask the boss for extra travel days just to attend TechBash! Oh, and that means travel costs are lower too.
Price – The Price is Right!
TechBash fits your budget! An all access ticket to TechBash is only $349. That includes 3 days of content plus breakfast, lunch and coffee/snacks too. Compare that price to some other conferences and see what you think. Of course, you’ll need to stay over for a few nights. We’ve got great prices reserved at the Kalahari Resort (use group id 1145) and if you book quickly you can still get the conference registration and 3 nights in the hotel for under $1000. That is an incredible deal for the content we provide. If you need help convincing your boss, check this out.
Venue – The Kalahari Resort is AWESOME!
To start, The Kalahari is a first class conference center with plenty of Wi-Fi to go around! The place was brand new last year and this year they expanded to add another 500 hotel rooms. Plus, it is now the largest indoor waterpark in the country! So after you are done learning from the best, hit the slides and have some fun!
Family Fun – There is plenty to do!
Bring the whole family to TechBash! The kids will love the waterpark but that isn’t all there is for families. This year TechBash is very proud to announce that Sara Chipps will be offering a hands-on event for kids ages 8 and up to learn to code and work with Jewelbots. Kids will learn entry level coding and Arduino. Plus there is face painting, crafts, and more! There is a $10 ticket required to cover costs for this. Check out all of the great stuff to do while at TechBash on our site. We’ve got a ton of ideas.
I hope I’ve shown you why TechBash is the best conference for you. Contact me via my blog if you have any questions.