TechBash 2018 will be better than ever. Here’s some exciting information about our next conference…
TechBash | Oct 2-5, 2018 | Kalahari Resort, Pocono Mountains, PA
We are really excited to have Scott Hunter presenting our keynote this year. If you work with .NET or ASP.NET you should know who he is! If you don’t, here is his bio:
Director of Program Management on the .NET team at Microsoft. His team builds .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, managed languages (C#/F#/VB) and the Web and .NET Tooling for Visual Studio.
Yes, you read the correctly, his team builds a lot of stuff. We told you we bring in the experts!
Full Day Workshops
Our attendees have been asking for these and we have delivered. This year, we are proud to offer you 4 choices. They are optional and cost extra. So you can buy a regular, 3-day ticket to TechBash, or you can opt for a 4-day ticket that includes the workshop + the conference. Again, we weren’t kidding when we said we bring in the experts. Check out the talks and the presenters and click the links for more details.
Presented by Jeff Fritz – Sr. Program Manager, Microsoft
Presented by Paul Hacker – DevOps Architect, Microsoft and Mitch Denny – Sr. Program Manager, Microsoft
Presented by Jeremy Likness – Cloud Developer Advocate, Microsoft, Anthony Chu – Cloud Developer Advocate, Microsoft and Brandon Minnick – Cloud Developer Advocate, Microsoft
Presented by Anoop Kumar – Solution Architect, Docker
Early Bird Discount
TechBash is always a great deal. But, it’s even better when you get the early bird discount. Our best deal of the year expires on June 30th. Get your tickets now!
It’s time to convince your boss!
There are so many reasons to attend TechBash 2018. Here’s a list of things to help you convince your boss to send you to TechBash:
What you’ll learn:
- TechBash includes great sessions on current topics to help you get your job done!
- TechBash has great sessions that help you take your skills to the next level!
- TechBash offers great sessions that give you a glimpse at what’s new!
- Yeah, TechBash has non-technical content too. Soft skills matter!
Who you’ll meet:
- We bring in experts from around the country to teach you!
- Since TechBash is smaller than a lot of other events, we provide great
networking opportunities. We have a great Attendee Lounge where you can meet
with your peers, follow up with speakers, and meet our sponsors too!
Here’s how you’ll save money:
- If you live in the region, travel is easy by car. That means no expensive plane tickets. No need to fly to Orlando or Las Vegas for a conference. We bring the content to you!
- Also, if you live in the region, you don’t need extra travel days out of the office!
- TechBash is not-for-profit event. We aren’t in this to make money and our price reflects that! Our goal is to make TechBash affordable.
You’ll have fun:
- You don’t have to tell your boss that you’ll have fun too! TechBash is hosted at the Kalahari Resort, home to the largest indoor water park in the country. Our Kalahari hotel prices are great and include water park admission.
I hope to see you in the Poconos this October!